We've integrated with Facebook so you can create custom audiences in your Facebook Ad Account from static and dynamic lists within Iterable.
A Facebook Custom Audience is an ad targeting option that lets you find people who already know your business on Facebook. You can use sources like customer lists, engagement on Facebook, website or app traffic to create Custom Audiences, and now static or dynamic lists from Iterable.
Please note that you must have a Facebook Ads Account.
1) Integrate Facebook Ad Account
1. In your Iterable account, go to Integrations > Facebook.
2. Click on the "Add New Facebook Ad Account" button.
3. Enter Ad Account ID. This can be found in under "Settings" in your Facebook Ad Account.
4. Click on the "Click to Accept" link. Then, you'll be directed to log into your Facebook Ad Account.
5. In your Facebook Ad Account, click on "Respond to Request" and then, click on "Give Iterable access to my AdAccount".
6. After you've completed the above step, you can go back to your Iterable account (Integrations > Facebook) and you should see "Confirmed" under the "Access" column. If you're currently on the page, you may need to refresh your page.
2) Export List(s)
Since you've integrated your Facebook Ad Account with your Iterable account by following the above steps, you can now export your list(s) (static or dynamic) to Facebook Custom Audience. When exporting your list(s) to your Facebook Ad Account, only the `email` field will be passed. To export your list(s):
1. Go to Users > Lists.
2. Click on the list you'd like to export.
3. Click on the "Export to Facebook Custom Audience" button.
4. Click on the drop-down to select which Facebook Ad Account you'd like to export the list to.
5. Enter the "Audience Name" and "Audience Description". This will be reflected in your Facebook Custom Audience account. Click "Export".
6. In your Facebook Ad Account, go to Audiences or refresh your page if you'e already there. Please allow about a couple of minutes for the list to update.
Please note that if you export the list again with the same naming convention, then this will create a new custom audience and will not override or update the one previously created.
3) Create Saved Audience
To create ads with the audience list you created from Iterable, you'll need to first create a "Saved Audience".
Click on Create Audience > Saved Audience. Then, select the list that you exported from your Iterable account. Then, you'll be able to create an ad from there.