Use Iterable and DataGrail together to comply with GDPR, CCPA, and other privacy laws—and automatically manage privacy and messaging opt-out requests.
This integration gives DataGrail access to the following information in your Iterable project:
- User contact information
- Event logs
- List membership
You can only access this integration after you've started onboarding with DataGrail. You will also need admin access in Iterable to set up this integration.
- Sign in to your Iterable project.
- Navigate to Integrations > API Keys.
- Click New API Key.
- Give your API key a name, then select the Server-Side option.
- Click Create.
- Once you've created your API key, save it in a secure location.
(If you lose it, you'll have to create a new one.)
- Sign in to DataGrail.
- Find the Iterable integration, and click Edit Connection.
- Enter the API key you created for your Iterable project in the previous step.
- Click Connect.
You should be all set!
If you need help setting up this integration or have any questions, reach out to your DataGrail customer success manager.