The ViralSweep + Iterable integration lets you unify your promotional campaigns and messaging strategy.
- Navigate to Integrations > API Keys.
- Click New API Key.
- Give your API key a name (for example, "ViralSweep Integration") and select Server-side.
- Click Create.
- Copy the API key to your clipboard.
Keep a copy of your API key in a safe location. Once you finish setting up this integration, you won't be able to see it again.
- Click Connect Email Service and select Iterable from the list of providers.
- Enter the API key you created in the previous step, and click Connect.
- Select the list you want to link to your campaign.
- You're all set! Your campaign is now connected to your Iterable account, and ViralSweep will automatically send user data to your Iterable list.
What data does ViralSweep pass to Iterable?
ViralSweep passes the following fields to Iterable:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Address 2
- Referral URL
- Signup Source (API)
- Promotion ID
- Tracking URL source name
Does this integration update subscriber information?
Yes. If you run a promotion and ViralSweep adds a user to Iterable, and that same user later enters another promotion, their information will automatically be updated in Iterable. The referral URL will be updated with the newest URL for each promotion they enter.
Why aren't users being added to my list?
There are a few possible reasons:
- The user's email already exists in your Iterable list (it won't be added again).
- The user has already been added to the ViralSweep campaign (it won't be passed to Iterable again). This can happen if you set up the integration after you have already entered the campaign.
- Iterable is experiencing a delay in reporting. If this happens, try checkung again in a few hours.
We're here to help
Having trouble setting up this integration? Contact your Iterable customer support manager for help.