Fivetran allows an Iterable customer to easily replicate and export all their Iterable event and engagement data to their data warehouse. Use Fivetran to centralize Iterable data with all your other data sources providing your entire organization with one data center of truth.
*This integration requires both Fivetran and Iterable accounts.
If you’re not already an Iterable client, click here to request a demo and discuss the how Iterable Fivetran integration can work for you.
Steps to Setup FiveTran with Iterable:
- Create a API key in Iterable.
- In Iterable, click on “integrations” on the left side menu.
- Click on “API Keys”.
- Click “Create New API Key”.
- Select “Standard” for type.
- Rename your API Key “Fivetran”.
- Copy the API key and paste it into the integrations section of your Fivetran dashboard.
- In Fivetran, select which data you would like to export from Iterable. Below is an example of the Fivetran Iterable Data Schema. For more info on using Fivetran, click here.
If you have any further questions, please contact your CSM at Fivetran.