The Radar & Iterable integration provides precise geolocation intelligence and the ability to engage with users in a time-sensitive and meaningful way. Integrate Radar’s SDK to automate the passing of real-time location events to Iterable that can trigger personalized cross-channel messaging.
If you’re not already an Iterable client, click here to request a demo and discuss the how Iterable-Radar integration can work for you.
*This integration requires both Radar and Iterable Accounts.
Steps to Set up This Integration:
- Integrate the Radar SDK. More info from Radar can be found here.
- Create a API key in Iterable.
- In Iterable, click on “integrations” on the left hand menu bar.
- Click on “API Keys”.
- Click “Create New API Key”.
- Select “Mobile” for type.
- Rename your API Key “Radar”.
3. Copy the API key and paste it into the integrations section of your Radar dashboard.
For more info on how to get Radar set up, visit their Integrations page here. If you require support on the Iterable side, please contact your CSM.