Iterable has partnered with Inkit to allow clients to seamlessly incorporate sending postcards with the rest of your digital engagement strategy.
*You will need both an Iterable and an Inkit account.
If you’re not already an Iterable client, click here to request a demo and discuss how Iterable and Inkit can work together for you.
Automatically trigger direct mail sends in Iterable's workflow studio.
The steps to get Iterable up and running are as follows:
- Grab your API key and Template ID from the Inkit dashboard. Your API key is located here. The Template ID can be found within the URL for each template- for example https://app.inkit.io/#/templates/design/bd9b0b8c-c47b-40ae-8787-80dd76f6d2bb
- In the Iterable platform, create a new Workflow Webhook by navigating to Workflows >> Workflow Webhooks >> ‘+ New Webhook’
- Fill in the webhook with the following details:
- Content Type - FormURLEncoded
- Endpoint URL - https://internal.inkit.io/integrations/iterable/webhook
Scroll over to the right of your created webhook, and click on ‘Edit’ to add in the remaining fields.
Add a HTTP Header for the Authorization key value pair, with your API key from Inkit.
Add the following mandatory fields to specify the recipient, using Iterable contact properties, and the template which should be sent out:
User profile fields
- country (must be a 2 character code, e.g. US)
- template_id (Template ID from Inkit’s end)
And that’s it! Now you’re ready to start automating direct mail through your Iterable Workflow Studio based on any actions or triggers you like.