The Revv + Iterable integration lets you combine your lead optimization and donation solicitation strategy with your Iterable journeys.
To set up this integration, follow these steps:
In Iterable, create a server-side API key.
In Revv, set up Iterable:
- Go to your organization's settings.
- Click Integrations in the left menu.
- Click the green + button.
- Select Iterable from the list of available integrations.
- Enter the API key you copied from your Iterable account.
- Enter the List ID of any custom subscriber lists you would like to add your donors or petition signers to. This is optional.
- You can add custom fields to your Iterable account to pass through any extra data you need to both subscriber and purchase objects. Select the green + button to add a new custom field. Enter the custom field name of the field as you want it to appear in Iterable. Select the custom field from the list of available Revv fields in the dropdown.
- Toggle the integration to Active.
- Click Save.
As of 8/6/2019, this integration supports sending events in addition to adding users to a list.