The PieEye + Iterable integration lets you automatically manage privacy and opt-out requests so you can comply with data privacy laws like CCPA, GDPR, and CPRA.
This integration gives PieEye access to the following resources in Iterable:
- User contact information
- Event logs
- List membership
- Navigate to Integrations > API Keys.
- Click New API Key.
- Give your API key a name (for example, "PieEye Integration") and select Server-side.
- Click Create.
- Copy the API key to your clipboard.
Keep a copy of your API key in a safe location. Once you finish setting up this integration, you won't be able to see it again.
- Navigate to Data Source.
- Click New Data Source.
- Give the data source a name (something like “Iterable”).
- Under Type, select Connector.
- Under App, select Iterable.
- Under API, enter the Iterable API key you created in the previous step.
- Select an option for how you want to handle your deletion requests: Pseudonymize or Delete.
- Click Save.
You should be all set!