Welcome to Iterable, your agile and user-friendly growth marketing platform that allows you to send the right message, to the right device, at the right time!
We've created a list of useful shortcuts that will show you how to carry out your most important tasks.
What is your role at your company?
Setting up Iterable for the first time?
- Setting up a new Iterable project
- Set up user roles and permissions
- Add a new project
- Delete a project
Managing your customers?
Creating or modifying an email campaign?
- Create a new blast campaign
- Schedule a recurring blast campaign
- Create a new triggered campaign
- Clone an existing campaign
- Archive an existing campaign
- Cancel, reschedule, or abort an existing campaign
- View the results of a completed campaign
- Create a new email template from scratch (no HTML experience)
Trying to setup more advanced campaign logic using workflows?
Creating a new template?
- Upload HTML file for email template (from PC/from website)
- Create a new email template from scratch (HTML experience)
- Sending push notifications
- Create a new SMS template
- Personalize a template with user data or event fields
- Personalize a template with data feed
- Create templates with multi-language support
- Preview a template with real user data or a data feed
Managing existing templates?
- Revert back to a previous version of a template
- View the history of changes for a template
- Clone an existing template
Setting up your tools to work with Iterable's API?
- View API documentation
- Create, edit, or delete API keys
- Create, edit, or delete webhooks
- Create, edit, or delete data feeds
- Setup custom event API calls
- Import user lists via API
- Add JS snippet to call Iterable API
Integrating Iterable with one of your existing platforms?
- Set up Mixpanel integration
- Set up Segment integration
- Set up mParticle integration
- Set up Magento integration
- Set up Zapier/SurveyMonkey integration
- Integrate with other services
Setting up mobile integrations?
- Set up iOS push notifications
- Set up Android push notifications
- Disable push notifications
- View API documentation
- Push notification FAQs
- Setup in-app messages
Performing data analysis?
- Set up an A/B experiment
- View the metrics of a completed campaign
- Understand email campaign metrics
- Understand SMS campaign metrics
- Understand push notification campaign metrics
- Understand A/B experiment analytics
- View the aggregated metrics for multiple campaigns
- Export campaign results
- Setup custom conversion tracking
- Track purchases and revenue
Have more questions that aren't covered in the handbook?
Check out our support site or contact our wonderful Customer Success team!