Welcome to Iterable, your agile and user-friendly growth marketing platform that allows you to send the right message, to the right device, at the right time!
We've created a list of useful shortcuts that will show you how to carry out your most important tasks.
What is your role at your company?
Setting up Iterable for the first time?
Managing your customers?
Creating or modifying an email campaign?
- Create a new blast campaign
- Schedule a recurring blast campaign
- Create a new triggered campaign
- Clone an existing campaign
- Archive an existing campaign
- Cancel, reschedule, or abort an existing campaign
- View the results of a completed campaign
- Create a new email template from scratch (no HTML experience)
Trying to set up more advanced campaign logic using workflows?
Creating a new template?
- Upload HTML file for email template (from PC/from website)
- Create a new email template from scratch (HTML experience)
- Sending push notifications
- Create a new SMS template
- Personalize a template with user data or event fields
- Personalize a template with data feed
- Create templates with multi-language support
- Preview a template with real user data or a data feed
Managing existing templates?
- Revert back to a previous version of a template
- View the history of changes for a template
- Clone an existing template
Setting up your tools to work with Iterable's API?
- View API documentation
- Create, edit, or delete API keys
- Create, edit, or delete webhooks
- Create, edit, or delete data feeds
- Setup custom event API calls
- Import user lists via API
- Add JS snippet to call Iterable API
Integrating Iterable with one of your existing platforms?
- Set up Mixpanel integration
- Set up Segment integration
- Set up mParticle integration
- Set up Magento integration
- Set up Zapier/SurveyMonkey integration
- Integrate with other services
Setting up mobile integrations?
- Set up iOS push notifications
- Set up Android push notifications
- Disable push notifications
- View API documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- In-App Messages and Mobile Inbox
- Sending In-App Messages
- Events for In-App Messages and Mobile Inbox
Performing data analysis?
- Set up an A/B experiment
- View the metrics of a completed campaign
- Understand email campaign metrics
- Understand SMS campaign metrics
- Understand push notification campaign metrics
- Understand A/B experiment analytics
- View the aggregated metrics for multiple campaigns
- Export campaign results
- Setup custom conversion tracking
- Track purchases and revenue
Have more questions that aren't covered in the handbook?
Check out our support site or contact our wonderful Customer Success team!