Before creating a predictive goal, learn where you'll find information that can help you understand the goals you create.
In this article
Browse the Predictive Goals page
Sign in to Iterable and navigate to Insights > Predictive Goals.
On the Predictive Goals page:
Create a new predictive goal.
Edit or delete an existing predictive goal.
Review the status of all predictive goals. Only goals with a Ready status provide information you can use to evaluate a prediction.
- Preparing - The goal is being processed; results will be available within 12-24 hours.
- Ready - The goal has been generated, and the results can be viewed.
- Refreshing - A goal is being refreshed to reflect changes to your data over the past month. Results will be available within 12–24 hours.
- Deleting - The goal is being deleted and can’t be accessed. If you think it’s been deleted in error, contact the person listed under Last Modified.
- Needs review - We can’t process this goal—the criteria might be too broad or too narrow, or there may be insufficient data for a meaningful prediction. Revisit the criteria you’re using.
- System error - An error prevented the goal from being generated. Contact Iterable.
Find out who created a predictive goal and when, by hovering the date under Last modified.
Find out who last modified a predictive goal and when, using the avatar under Last modified.
Check when the prediction was last refreshed.
View a predictive goal's predictive strength. See Predictive strength.
To display more information about a specific predictive goal, click the predictive goal’s name to open the Goal Details page.
Explore the Goal Details page
Once a prediction has a Ready status, you can review it on the Goal Details page, which will look something like this.
Here, you'll see the goal criteria, contact property name, and description you defined when you created the goal. You'll also see a status, a predictive strength score, and an interactive view of your prediction results. For more information, see Evaluate your prediction.