This release brings Aurora—the next generation of Iterable's user experience—to the Templates, Campaigns, and Workflows pages in your Iterable projects. We've also added a new foldering system to these same pages, making it easier to organize and find the resources you're looking for.
Additionally, this release adds new filtering capabilities to Messaging Insights.
Redesigned Templates, Campaigns, and Workflows pages
Improvements to the Templates, Campaigns, and Workflows pages:
- Display information in a more focused and readable way, making it easier to manage your resources.
- Provide an updated searching and filtering interface that allows you to apply more than one filter at a time.
- Make it possible to browse templates in more of a visual way, so you can more easily find what you're looking for.
- Display information about who last modified a resource, and when they did it.
- Introduce a new foldering system, making it easier to organize and find your resources in an intuitive way.
For more information about these updates, read:
Filtering improvements for Messaging Insights
In Messaging Insights, you can now filter campaigns in new ways:
- By specifying one more many specific campaigns
- By label
- By message channel (e.g., transactional vs. marketing)
- By message type (e.g., "Promos" and "Newsletters")
To learn more, read our support guide on Messaging Insights.
If you have questions about any of these updates, talk to your customer success manager.