This release includes preset in-app message animations, which show and hide in-app messages in a sensible way, based on their display type. Additionally, you can now specify a background color (and its transparency) to display behind your in-app messages.
Preset in-app message animations
Preset in-app message animations show and hide in-app messages based on the display type assigned to the message:
- Top - The in-app message will slide in and out from the top edge of the screen.
- Bottom - The in-app message will slide in and out from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Center - The in-app message will fade in and out.
- Full - The in-app message will fade in and out.
For example, this animation has a cream-colored background and animates in from the top:
To use this feature, and colored backgrounds for in-app messages, install updated versions of Iterable's mobile SDKs in your mobile apps:
- Iterable's Android SDK - version 3.2.8+
- Iterable's iOS SDK - version 6.2.14+
- Iterable's React Native SDK - version 1.0.18+
For more information, read Template Options for In-App Messages.
If you have questions about preset in-app message animations, talk to your Iterable customer success manager.