This release includes:
- An improved interface for selecting campaign content.
Improved campaign content selection
When building a campaign, you'll now see an improved interface for selecting its content:
- Provides large content previews, making it easier to see and select the content you're looking for.
- Separates templates, campaign content and workflow content into distinct tabs.
- Displays the name of the person who most recently edited the template and when they edited it.
For more information about creating campaigns, read:
JWT-Enabled API Keys
For an app to use a JWT-enabled API key, its requests to Iterable's API must include the API key itself and a valid JWT for the current user. To get the JWT, your app should query your server, which must generate it.
For more information, read:
- Read API Keys to learn how to create JWT-enabled API keys in Iterable.
- Read JWT-Enabled API Keys to learn how to generate JSON Web Tokens on your server and to integrate JWT-enabled API keys into your mobile apps.
If you have questions about these features, contact your Iterable customer success manager.