A deprecated mobile SDK version is an iOS, Android or React Native SDK version for which Iterable has announced an end-of-life date.
A mobile SDK version's end-of-life date is the date after which Iterable will no longer support it. An SDK's end-of-life date will be 12 months after the release of its successor.
Iterable provides support for a mobile SDK version through its end-of-life date. During this period, Iterable will:
- Investigate bugs and provide fixes in newer SDK versions.
- Answer questions about the SDK version through standard support channels.
After the end-of-life date for a mobile SDK version, Iterable:
- Does not guarantee successful message delivery to apps using that SDK version.
- May turn off message serving for that SDK version if severe bugs are discovered (for example, app-crashing bugs).
- Will not answer questions about that SDK version though standard support channels.
Each time you upgrade your mobile apps, incorporate the newest versions of Iterable's mobile SDKs. Doing so reduces the likelihood that your apps will be using an SDK version that is nearing or reaches its end-of-life date.
- Iterable's Beta Mobile SDK Terms of Service