To enable Mobile Inbox on your account, contact your Iterable CSM.
This release includes Mobile Inbox, a way for users to receive, view, save, and delete in-app messages.
With Mobile Inbox, users of your mobile apps can save in-app messages and revisit them when it's convenient or when the content is more relevant.
Marketers can send in-app messages in three ways:
- Normally, so that they appear in the mobile app and then disappear forever after being closed.
- With inbox support, so that they appear immediately in your app and remain available in the inbox after being closed.
- Silently to the inbox. These messages don't interrupt users by appearing immediately, but they're available when users next visit their inbox. An unread count can help users know to that new messages are available.
Mobile Inbox provides a rich set of events can that help you track when in-app messages have been sent, delivered, opened, clicked, viewed, closed, or deleted. Additionally, it's possible to understand how many times a message has made an impression in a user's inbox and how much time users have spent looking at the inbox as a whole.
To get started with Mobile Inbox:
- Contact your CSM to enable the feature on your account.
- Read the Mobile Inbox documentation.
- Install the version 6.2.0 beta of Iterable's iOS SDK.
- Install the version 3.2.0 beta of Iterable's Android SDK.
If you have any questions about Mobile Inbox, please contact your Iterable customer success manager.