This release includes UX improvements related to templates, campaigns, and workflows; new organization management screens; and improved previews for push notifications and in-app messages.
UX improvements for templates, campaigns, and workflows
UX simplifications for templates, campaigns, and workflows make it easier to find and work with project resources exactly where they're needed:
- The templates screen now lists only base templates. Templates associated with campaigns can be edited while viewing those campaigns.
- A template associated with a workflow campaign can now be edited directly from the workflow's send node.
- Campaign analytics can be seen directly on the send node associated with a workflow (once that workflow is enabled).
New organization member management screens simplify the process of:
- Adding and removing members to and from an Iterable organization.
- Adding and removing members to and from Iterable projects.
- Changing a user's first and last name.
- Re-sending Iterable invitation emails.
For more information, read Creating and Managing Member Accounts.
Push notification preview improvements
Push notification previews now update as you type, making it faster to create and edit push notification campaigns. It's also now possible to click push notification previews to see an expanded view of image attachments.
In-app message preview improvements
It's now possible to preview an in-app message template without leaving the template editing screen, making it easier to understand what the message will look like when rendered on various devices.
Additionally, when using the Preview With Data function for in-app messages, Iterable will now render Handlebars with user data, as appropriate.
For more information, read In-App Messages Overview.