Herow by Connecthings and Iterable are powering the future of location-based engagement. The Herow SDK provides a hyper-accurate understanding of where your users go, empowering Iterable to send real-time, location-based messages to engage users when the moment is right.
*This integration requires both an Iterable and Herow account.
- Set up the Iterable SDK [Iterable documentation] and the Herow SDK [Herow documentation] in your app.
- Confirm you have set a common User ID between Iterable and Herow to be able to match a Herow location event with an Iterable user. Herow works with phone id (IDFV for iOS and device id for Android) or advertiser id (IDFA for iOS and GAID for Android).
- Activate the “integration” option on the Herow dashboard and enter your Iterable API Key in the dedicated partner page [https://my.herow.io/].
1. Create an Iterable API Key:
2. Copy and paste Iterable API Key to Herow dashboard > App settings > partnership > Mobile engagement partner > Iterable.
3. Configure the Herow Console. Once set up, the Herow SDK will automatically track location events and forward them to Iterable, allowing you to easily engage with your users.
4. Confirm that you are seeing Herow Events in the Iterable dashboard. The best way to do this is to test an event in Herow with an existing user in Iterable. Once Herow has sent the event, look up the user in Iterable and check the Events log. See the below example: