This document describes how to archive and unarchive campaigns in Iterable.
Archiving a campaign hides it from the All Campaigns list view, but does not delete it. Active campaigns that are archived will continue to run until they are completed or aborted
To archive a campaign:
- Navigate to Messaging > Campaigns
- Scroll to the far right-hand side of the list of campaigns
- Click on the trash can icon
Viewing archived campaigns
To view archived campaigns, navigate to the All Archived Campaigns screen, scroll to the bottom of the All Campaigns page and click the View Archived Campaigns link.
To unarchive a campaign:
- Navigate to the All Archived Campaigns screen, as described above.
- Scroll to the right-hand side of the archived campaigns list.
- Hover over the campaign to unarchive and click on the Unarchive Campaign button.
- On the Confirm Action window that appears, click Yes.
The campaign will now reappear in the All Campaigns list view.