If your eCommerce store is running on Magento, you can install the Iterable Magento Connect plugin for free to easily send signup, updateCart, trackPurchase and other store events to Iterable.
Follow these steps to install the helpful plugin.
1. Visit http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/iterable.html. Click the ‘Install Now’ button and copy your extension key.
2. Go to your Magento Admin Panel, then go to System→ Magento Connect→ Magento Connect Manager.
3. Paste in your extension key and click ‘Install’. Once the Iterable_Plugin registers, click ‘Proceed’.
4. Head back to the Magento Admin Panel, then go to System→ Magento Connect→ Magento Connect Manager, and check to see that the Iterable plugin is in your left side menu.
5. Click on Iterable→ API. If it shows a 404 error, log out and log back in.
6. Grab your Magento API key from Iterable. You can find it in Integrations→ API Keys→ and select Magento to create a key.
Enter it in the API Key section in the Magento Admin Panel and click ‘Save Config’.
7. Go to Settings→ Cache Management in Magento and select ‘Flush Cache Storage’.
8. Go to Iterable and check to make sure two Magento lists have been created.