Projects fall under the main parent organization and are separate entities with completely different databases and user sets. You cannot share or copy workflows across projects.
You should create multiple projects if:
- You would like a production project and a separate dev project for testing purposes
- You own multiple brands and user bases and senders do not overlap
- You are an agency that is using Iterable for multiple clients
Only super admins can create new projects and have access across projects. For a complete list of types of users and their permissions, read User roles and permissions.
Creating a project
To create a new project:
- Open the sidebar by clicking name of the current project in the top-right corner.
- Click the Create New button.
Editing a project
To edit the settings for a project, navigate to Settings > Project Settings. For more information, read the Project settings overview.
Deleting a project
To delete or archive a project, please contact your customer success manager.
Billing is based on aggregate subscribers across all projects.