The All Campaigns page (Campaigns > All) lists all campaigns that are not associated with a workflow.
On this screen, it is possible to:
- Open a campaign by clicking on its title
- Clone a campaign by hovering over its row and clicking Clone
- Archive a campaign by hovering over its row and clicking the trash can icon on the right-hand side
- Archive campaigns, export campaigns to CSV, or view aggregate analytics by clicking on the Bulk Actions drop-down menu
- View metrics by clicking the No Metrics Selected drop-down menu and adding metrics as necessary
To view a list of campaigns associated with a workflow:
- Navigate to Workflows > Workflows.
- For the workflow in question, twirl open the list campaigns.
- Alternatively, hover over the workflow and click the View Campaigns Within Workflow link.
To search the list of campaigns:
- Click in the Search Campaigns input.
- Specify search criteria. Results match all provided search criteria.
- Click on pre-defined search fields (Campaign ID, Creator, etc.) and specify values to search.
- Enter free text to search campaign names or IDs.
- To remove all search criteria, click the trash can on the far right.
- To remove a particular search criteria, click its associated trash can icon.
- Date-based filters key off of the project time zone, defined in the project settings (Settings > Project).
- Entering an invalid search parameter (for example, specifying
abcfor List ID) causes an error to display.