The All Campaigns page (Messaging > Campaigns) lists all campaigns in an Iterable project.
On this screen, it is possible to:
- Search the list of campaigns.
- Open a campaign by clicking on its title.
- Clone a campaign by hovering over it and clicking Clone.
- Archive a campaign by hovering over it and clicking the trash can icon.
- Archive campaigns, export campaigns to CSV, or view aggregate analytics by using the Bulk Actions drop-down menu.
- View metrics by clicking the No Metrics Selected drop-down menu and adding metrics as necessary.
This screen lists standalone campaign and workflow campaigns. To view a list of all campaigns associated with a particular workflow:
- Navigate to Messaging > Workflows.
- For the workflow in question:
- Twirl open the list of campaigns.
- Alternatively, hover over the workflow and click the View Campaigns Within Workflow link.
To search the list of campaigns:
- Click in the Search Campaigns input.
- Specify search criteria. Results match all provided search criteria.
- Click on pre-defined search fields (Campaign ID, Creator, etc.) and specify values to search.
- Enter free text to search campaign names or IDs.
- To remove all search criteria, click the trash can on the far right.
- To remove a particular search criteria, click its associated trash can icon.
- Date-based filters key off of the project time zone, defined in the project settings (Settings > Project Settings).
- Entering an invalid search parameter (for example, specifying
abcfor List ID) causes an error to display.