Iterable projects provide two levels of metric visibility:
- Campaign-level (specific to a campaign; covered in a separate support article)
- Aggregate-level (across multiple campaigns, covered in this article)
Aggregate campaign metrics
To view aggregate campaign metrics, navigate to Messaging > Campaigns. Here, you have two options:
Use the checkboxes to to select campaigns that you want to aggregate. Then select View Aggregate Analytics for Campaigns from the Bulk Actions dropdown.
Alternatively, click the Aggregate Analytics by Date Range button:
Here, filter the campaigns by creation date. For further filtering options, click Advanced Options:
Advanced filtering options include:
- Campaign State: Current status of the campaign (draft, scheduled, running, etc.)
- Campaign Type: Type of campaign (blast or triggered)
- Campaign Medium: Message channel (email, push, or SMS)
- Campaign name or ID
After setting the filters, click View Analytics to go to the Aggregate Campaign Analytics page:
The top of the Aggregate Campaign Analytics page lists all selected campaigns. To see the aggregated metrics for these campaigns:
Scroll to the bottom part of the page, where metrics are shown.
Use the date selector to choose a time period:
The default viewing window is the past seven days.
Use the No Metrics Selected drop-down menu to choose metrics to display.
Exporting Aggregate Analytics
To export the combined metrics for the previously selected campaigns:
- On the Aggregate Campaign Analytics page, scroll to the bottom of the campaigns list.
- Click the Export Events button.