There are two levels of metric visibility available for your Iterable project:
- Campaign-level (specific to a campaign; covered in a separate support article)
- Aggregate-level (across multiple campaigns, covered in this article)
If you want to learn about email campaign metrics, click here.
If you want to learn about SMS campaign metrics, click here.
If you want to learn about push notification metrics, click here.
Aggregate Campaign Metrics
In order to access these metrics, navigate to the campaigns overview page, where you'll have two options:
1. Check the boxes along the left edge of the campaigns table to select campaigns that you want to aggregate. Then select "View Aggregate Analytics for # Campaigns" from the "Bulk Actions" dropdown.
2. Alternatively, click on the "Aggregate Analytics" button at the bottom of the campaigns overview page.
At this point, you can filter the campaigns to be aggregated by filtering them based on their creation date. If you wish to further filter them, select "Advanced options..." at the bottom.
If you select "Advanced options...", you can filter campaigns by:
- Campaign Name or ID if you know them
- Campaign State: Current status of the campaign
- Campaign Type: Type of campaign (blast or triggered)
- Campaign Medium: The channel through which the messaging was done (email, push, or SMS)
Once you are done, click on "View Analytics" at the bottom of the button, which will take you to the Aggregate Campaign Analytics page.
At the top of the Aggregate Campaign Analytics page, you will see an overview of all selected campaigns at the top. To see the aggregated metrics for these campaigns, scroll down to the metric section of the page.
In order to see the metrics for a specific period, you can select the time window on the left (orange arrow). To select which metrics to view, select them from the dropdown on the right (red arrow). Your selected metrics for the desired time period will then be displayed below.
Note: The default viewing window is the past seven days, so keep this in mind when first launching aggregate analytics (if interested in viewing a different time period).
Exporting Aggregate Analytics
Once on the Aggregate Campaign Analytics page, you will find an "Export Events" button below the campaigns table. Click this to export the combined metrics for the previously selected campaigns.