When you use Android App Links in your messages, users can tap a link to your website and get seamlessly redirected to your installed app without going through a browser, all while having the links tracked within Iterable.
For the equivalent iOS feature (Universal Links), click here.
Enable App Links
- Setup your application to enable App Links via the instructions here.
- Create Intent Handlers for URIs
- Generate the assetlinks.json file
Determine which links to rewrite
- Iterable re-writes links defined by your uploaded apple-app-site-association file. See steps 1-3 in the Setting up iOS Universal Links guide for details on how to set that file up.
Set up the track and get redirect call
- Please refer to the SDK documentation for details.